Author Topic: Where Did God Come From?  (Read 50919 times)

Patrick

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2004, 04:34:33 pm »
If God really wanted to know where he came from (or other things), he would've stated it in the bible.

oscar_the_grouch

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2004, 05:05:46 pm »
Faith is the ultimate Catch 22. I'm starting my own religion. Yolta, the giant chicken being from the twelfth dimension has spoken through me to write these basic tenets of the Yoltarian faith.

1. Yolta has always and will always exist.
2. You must worship Yolta, always, because Yolta chooses your past, your present, and your future.
3. You cannot doubt Yolta because you think you do not see her. She is everything that is around you. You do not need proof. Yolta tells you, therefore you believe. Proof is for the blind of faith.
4. Those I speak through are the chosen ones. Never doubt thier word. They are merely vessels of my ultimate being. If you disagree with anything one of my vessels says, you will be labelled a heathen.
5. I invented the universe and created man. You cannot say I did not because you did not see the creation of the universe or the creation of man. Therefore, I am correct.
6. Yolta declares that all faiths other than Yoltarianism are heathen, and all those who worship false idols such as "God" and "Jesus" will face an eternity stuck in a Yolta's egg. All Yoltarians will face blissful eternity in the feather loft.

Im confused was that supose to be a joke?

Paige

Starr2k3

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2004, 05:24:01 pm »
He was stating a fact in a joke matter. And I 150% agree with him.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2004, 06:43:36 pm »
Faith is the ultimate Catch 22. I'm starting my own religion. Yolta, the giant chicken being from the twelfth dimension has spoken through me to write these basic tenets of the Yoltarian faith.

1. Yolta has always and will always exist.
2. You must worship Yolta, always, because Yolta chooses your past, your present, and your future.
3. You cannot doubt Yolta because you think you do not see her. She is everything that is around you. You do not need proof. Yolta tells you, therefore you believe. Proof is for the blind of faith.
4. Those I speak through are the chosen ones. Never doubt thier word. They are merely vessels of my ultimate being. If you disagree with anything one of my vessels says, you will be labelled a heathen.
5. I invented the universe and created man. You cannot say I did not because you did not see the creation of the universe or the creation of man. Therefore, I am correct.
6. Yolta declares that all faiths other than Yoltarianism are heathen, and all those who worship false idols such as "God" and "Jesus" will face an eternity stuck in a Yolta's egg. All Yoltarians will face blissful eternity in the feather loft.

Im confused was that supose to be a joke?

Paige
[snapback]137757[/snapback]
It's not a joke, its the truth.  Yolta said it, so it is absolute truth.  You are a heretic for not believing Yolta, who spoke through me.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2004, 06:59:32 pm »
Actually it was sarcastic.

MiraclrPlz

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2004, 07:08:47 pm »
Cease, Yolta!  Christ will guard His own!

oscar_the_grouch

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2004, 07:10:53 pm »
It's not a joke, its the truth. Yolta said it, so it is absolute truth. You are a heretic for not believing Yolta, who spoke through me.

Okay there

Paige

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2004, 04:16:10 am »
In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded.

That may make no sense...but neither does this:

God has always been there, the bible says so.

How do we know this is true? How do we know that either of these are true?
All I know is this.
The planet is over billions of years old, it is not in the thousands.
If it was, we wouldn't be here...since the planet needs millions of years to cool down after being created.
The sun shot out dust and rock when it was first created by the milky way (not the chocolate bar -_- ) the rock and dust began to solidifyinto the planets...and remaining rubble became the asteroid belt.
We recently found out this:

Black holes infact came BEFORE galaxies, how can nothing simply become something we asked, the answer came from the further studies on black holes and there wereabouts...our Galaxies center is infact a black hole, everything is being sucked into it...but it would be billions of billions of years before we even get close to it.

That find is brand new, it was in my astronomy magazine. Along with how Pluto is infact not a real planet! :D
We also found ufrther information on the universe's creation...but only afew people in the entire world can understand it...I can just barely understand the big bang theory...let alone this molecule charged explosion. @_@
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sb129

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2004, 05:42:20 am »
I beleive but I don't know........ :blink:

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2004, 06:18:28 am »
cmonkey, do u really believe in a chicken? no effence, but thats pretty sad. i may not go to church but i'm catholic. one thing i would like to know is God created adam and eve right? well if they had 2 sons, only 2, and they were boys, then how'd they reproduce? with their mother? but it states in the bible that the one brother killed the other and married a maden named Rachel. where did she come from? thats why i have a speck of doubt about god. istill strongly believe, but some things just dont make sence. i have admitted that the bible doesnt.
i expect a big, ridiculas post from msp, so let me grab my easy chair, chips, and orange soda
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Gideon Brown

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2004, 06:39:58 am »
Technically, when God cast Adam and Eve out of the garden, he sent them to live with the Others...so like....the unperfect people...or so I've been told.....haven't read it in the Bible...but then I haven't read the Bible in ages.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2004, 06:42:56 am »
so they married cavemen? that would explain why my old fith grade teacher is so hairy
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2004, 09:03:53 am »
Technically, when God cast Adam and Eve out of the garden, he sent them to live with the Others...so like....the unperfect people...or so I've been told.....haven't read it in the Bible...but then I haven't read the Bible in ages.
[snapback]138213[/snapback]

Neither have I but that doesnt mean we have to stop believing. I still believe yet I havent gone to a single sermon or read the bible in about a year

Gideon Brown

Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2004, 09:29:09 am »
I didn't stop believing because I stopped reading..it's the other way around.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Where Did God Come From?
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2004, 11:47:50 am »
[snapback]138213[/snapback]

Actually, they were the only humans in existence at that time. So he sent them out of the garden to work for their food, clothing etc. They didn't start having children until after they were cast out.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 11:48:11 am by SizzlinSean »