Author Topic: When People Die...  (Read 19364 times)

Fifth Dynasty

When People Die...
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2005, 06:43:07 pm »
Andrew, what you say is not so true. First of all, you do not know what is a lie and what is not, nobody does. Maybe it's reincarnation, maybe its like an after-life, maybe its Heaven, maybe you just have no soul. No one knows. So you haven't the privelige of saying 'It's all lies" until you personally know, which you can't.

Next. Death is most definately not something to look forward to (if you're sane). Death by a criminal act is horrible, But death by a natural cause isn't so bad. You're living to die, but then again you're dying to live. It sure as heck isn't "happy", but it's not such a bad thing. As I said before, it's just another path we all must take.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 06:44:18 pm by Fifth Dynasty »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2005, 04:36:43 am »
I'm betting CFA, Sarah, and a few others are ready to say otherwise :P

Bang on, you never seice to astound me in your predictions. XD
What took me so long to post here?
I just didn't notice it.
:tongue:
lol, but after we die, it so-so.
We could just return to the planet, or just wander around the earth haunting places.
We could be re-born as an animal or another being.
We could go to heaven or h-e-l-l.
We could just seice to exist.
I don't care which one it is (i personally hope it's being re-born as an animal, cats are so cute!) as longs as my death is quick and painless...or natural, like being mauled to death by rabid wolves is perfectly normal to me.
Since another species killed me, not my own.
Death is something noone should fear, but actually look forward too.
At least when you die you don't have to think of Earth again.
:sleep:

Whatever sails your boat, or as my friend likes to say, whatever boats your sail.

Wise words CFA, wise words. :)
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 04:49:01 pm »
I believe that you go either to heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. No inbetween, nothing different. Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::.
[snapback]145875[/snapback]
I agree with that.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Megan

When People Die...
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2005, 05:55:41 pm »
I think that when people die, only their bodies are gone, their spirit is still there, and there are people everywhere. I don't know if it makes sense, but it makes me feel good to think that people that I have known, or not known, can still be around the ones that have lost them...

Oh boy, I've lost myself..

Sponge Pat

When People Die...
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2005, 07:04:54 pm »
I'm not sure what to believe anymore.
I think it is just like not being born..you seist to exist. Then after awhile you are remade as another human, or maybe an animal.

MiraclrPlz

When People Die...
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2005, 07:19:55 pm »
Heaven.  they don't just walk arond.

oscar_the_grouch

When People Die...
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2005, 04:56:26 am »
Heaven.  they don't just walk arond.
[snapback]149355[/snapback]

why couldnt the spirits just walk around? isnt it possible that they haunt the living... or are just there... watching? i dont believe in it either way. as ive said i believe we rot in the ground, but why cant spirits just drift?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

When People Die...
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2005, 01:23:38 pm »
I believe that you go either to heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. No inbetween, nothing different. Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::.
[snapback]145875[/snapback]
I agree with that.
[snapback]147426[/snapback]
Yea Verily.

SS4Gohan

When People Die...
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2005, 06:47:28 pm »
Whatever sails your boat

I thought it was "Whatever floats your boat"? :P
[snapback]146081[/snapback]

My version is: Whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't float towards me.

GIR

When People Die...
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2005, 06:53:11 pm »
Whatever sails your boat

I thought it was "Whatever floats your boat"? :P
[snapback]146081[/snapback]

My version is: Whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't float towards me.
[snapback]149915[/snapback]
mines whatever sinks your boat

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2005, 05:47:35 pm »
If I stated the whole truth and nothing but, you liberals would trounce me in a second

Starr2k3

When People Die...
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2005, 12:12:47 pm »
If I stated the whole truth and nothing but, you liberals would trounce me in a second
[snapback]152485[/snapback]

Go ahead and state the "truth". I am allowing you too. I will just wait to prove almost everything wrong.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2005, 01:58:44 pm »
I am here to prove that sanity does not exist.
Wait, no, I think this is the wrong topic for that.  :rolleyes:
The 'truth' cannot actually be told, you can all say what YOU beleive is the truth, but everyone else has different opinions and your truth may differ from everyone elses.
But, we where all raised into denying we are actually animals, and in denying it we deny existance.
Humans are still dumb animals, it doesn't matter what anyone else says to me, THAT is my truth and you do not need to try and make me beleive yours just because you want me to.
Religion is a difficult debate, as EVERYONE has different opinions on it.
Some people think that they will find the truth someday in following a religion, let them, as long as they don't try to get you into it when you don't want to.
The only god that has a physical appearance is spongebob, that is MY opinion, you do not need to beleive it, but respect it as my opinion.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

mrhankey2704

When People Die...
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2005, 06:20:30 pm »
i beleive you go to heaven or hello.Heaven is where all your (unsinful)desires are met and hello is where all your dreads come true

mrhankey2704

When People Die...
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2005, 06:23:26 pm »
[snapback]152485[/snapback]
Youre just a kid.You sound like some kind of ultra right -wing redneck.I'm conservative,but i act normal about it.   i'm in the wrong thread for this arent i?