Author Topic: When People Die...  (Read 19356 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2005, 06:33:00 am »
OMB!!! So...a serial killer claiming that Jesus told him he had to kill children with angel names...he's going to heaven because he had faith in Jesus???
It'll happen.....an insane man who believes Jesus is talking to him...will do what he hears....and if that's kill Gabrielle, who lives down the street, than so be it. But he still has the utmost faith in God....this means he's goin' to heaven....NICE to know.
[snapback]158237[/snapback]

Believe in God &  Jesus and you'll be going up instead of down :P
[snapback]158243[/snapback]
i thought that was only till judgment day. then we will all be tried before god and told where to go. so the horrible people will go to heck. and us lovely spongebob lovers will go to heaven  :wub:
and maybe your forgetting that satanists believe in god and jesus, they just dont like them. so what then?
[snapback]162003[/snapback]

I just think about the Sylvester & Tweety episode and thats what I think is going to happen. But I also listen to what The Bible says.

Well, The Bible says as long as they believe and have faith in them, they shall go to Heaven insteaf of Heck

Vicky

When People Die...
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2005, 12:10:43 pm »
i'm going to heaven, whatever you say!! XD

Elizabeth Rose

When People Die...
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2005, 12:24:57 pm »
I just think about the Sylvester & Tweety episode and thats what I think is going to happen. But I also listen to what The Bible says.

Well, The Bible says as long as they believe and have faith in them, they shall go to Heaven insteaf of Heck
[snapback]162023[/snapback]

Yes, you are correct, but let's make things a little less vague. You have to accept that Jesus is the Son of God and that he was beaten to a pulp, nailed to a cross and died a horrible death for you. The blood spilled that day was the ultimate sacrafice. Because that happened, anyone who chooses to accept this as the Truth has the ultimate belief and faith in Him, and once forgiveness is requested, it is granted immediately. :happy:

EDIT: Ah well, Sean beat me to it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 12:27:44 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2005, 01:00:57 pm »

Yes, you are correct, but let's make things a little less vague. You have to accept that Jesus is the Son of God and that he was beaten to a pulp, nailed to a cross and died a horrible death for you. The blood spilled that day was the ultimate sacrafice. Because that happened, anyone who chooses to accept this as the Truth has the ultimate belief and faith in Him, and once forgiveness is requested, it is granted immediately. :happy:

[snapback]169702[/snapback]

And members of the military and police force do the same thing to keep your country free of idiots.
RESPECT THE FIREMEN AND POLICE!  :ph34r:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Rachy

When People Die...
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2005, 05:54:10 pm »
I'd like to believe in heaven...I really would, I used to go to be religious, I used to believe in god, and Jesus, and heaven and He11, but then I started to doubt it all because no one knows what's really going to happen when we die, nothing can be proven.  Why waste my life doing everything some book tells me to do, just to die and there be nothing?  Just to be left in the ground for the bugs to eat away at me.  I'm enjoying life now more than ever and if I get sent to He11 for that, then so be it.

Eva:Gina

When People Die...
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2005, 10:19:27 pm »

[snapback]169702[/snapback]

And members of the military and police force do the same thing to keep your country free of idiots.
RESPECT THE FIREMEN AND POLICE!  :ph34r:
[snapback]169713[/snapback]
it doesnt work, there are stil many idots, many of them on the police forces :D
go firemen!!!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2005, 11:53:03 pm »
Yep, yep, yep....the police can be stupid too sometimes....but when they DO work they put their lives at risk to save your town/city.ect
Plus, they actually excersize, and being fat they won't enjoy it. XD
FOR THE FIREMEN!

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Eva:Gina

When People Die...
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2005, 03:50:30 am »
Yep, yep, yep....the police can be stupid too sometimes....but when they DO work they put their lives at risk to save your town/city.ect
Plus, they actually excersize, and being fat they won't enjoy it. XD
FOR THE FIREMEN!
[snapback]169870[/snapback]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i remeber a fire drill at boarding school. we got chased out of the dorms in our undies............ so many hot guys. lotsa gross old ones too, but many hot ones  :happy:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
When People Die...
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2005, 07:45:04 am »
Lol, anyway...on topic.

LIFE ENDS IN DEATH, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Said by a famous poet, the solution to this question...death is just death, it's there to lower the population...it's not working very well, huh?
That's all that matters, life ends with death....what happens afterwards should be no worry...what happens when you're alive matters MORE than after death.
You cannot escape the unknown, but do not spaz out over finding out what the unknown is....don't waste your life trying to find out...you will when the time comes...right now, focus on friends, family and loved ones....they are more important than anything else.
As for me, I do whatever I like, cut cheerleaders legs off!!! XD