Author Topic: When People Die...  (Read 18978 times)

Dragon Of Grief

When People Die...
« on: January 20, 2005, 08:11:36 pm »
We all are born, and we all eventually die as sad as it may seem... when one dies what do you believe happens afterwards?

I myself believe you go to Heaven.... a place where there is no more pain, no more hurting, suffering, and cruelty. I honestly can't wait until I arrive at Heaven someday. Anything has to be better then Earth... with all the misery we suffer through every day... lets try not to let this get too religious although the mention of Heaven probably will prevent that.

So what do you think happens?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 08:17:15 pm »
Oh boy, another thread that can be bashed from top to bottom :P

I believe 100% that we go to Heaven. I know that many don't believe this, but this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'll be waiting to meet God/Jesus

Dragon Of Grief

When People Die...
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 08:18:34 pm »
Oh boy, another thread that can be bashed from top to bottom :P

I believe 100% that we go to Heaven. I know that many don't believe this, but this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'll be waiting to meet God/Jesus
[snapback]145863[/snapback]
We argue and bicker a lot... but this is one thing at least we both agree on :tongue:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 08:21:22 pm »
I'm betting CFA, Sarah, and a few others are ready to say otherwise :P

But the Bible says that when people die, they either go to Heaven or Heck...and right now, I believe I'm going to Heck because of my laziness and cussing on computers :P But I'm betting 95-100% that I go to Heaven when I die

Gideon Brown

When People Die...
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 08:25:16 pm »
Yes, obviously I don't believe I go to Heaven...well...not your type of Heaven. What I think Heaven is, is complete non-existence. We cease to exist. And I, personally, like that belief.
To each his own.
Whatever sails your boat, or as my friend likes to say, whatever boats your sail.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 08:28:41 pm »
So you're just gonna rot into the ground? Have fun :P

Dragon Of Grief

When People Die...
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2005, 08:29:51 pm »
Well, I don't think that sounds very happy at all... I mean, just ceasing to ever exist. Even in soul? That is rather depressing... but right. To each his own.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

When People Die...
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2005, 08:31:16 pm »
I believe we'll either go to Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. Heaven being a place where everything is perfect, and ::Dolphin Noise:: being a place where you are ::Dolphin Noise::ed to live with every inch of your body engulfed in flames for all eternity.

Elizabeth Rose

When People Die...
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 08:57:14 pm »
I believe that you go either to heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. No inbetween, nothing different. Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
When People Die...
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 12:03:22 pm »
If you we're relatively good you'll go to heaven. But if you were a pimp, dictator, war monger,  greedy, or anything else in that category  than you'll goto He11.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

super_sayian_spongebob

When People Die...
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 01:58:58 pm »
I believe that if you do good you'll go heaven. If you do bad you'll go to he11.
But I also believe in something else, if you're less evil and you're worthy of a second chance, you go to purgatory (it's more like a second-chance place). I think it is similar to Earth but you go to heaven after making one good deed there, if not you just stay there.

spongehead 32

When People Die...
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 04:21:23 pm »
I beleave when u die that u are either bearied, cremated or whatever depending on ur choice befor u get round ot the diying

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
When People Die...
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2005, 04:40:18 pm »
I believe in Heaven and ::Dolphin Noise::. But I don't believe where you go is decided upon by works.  The Bible makes clear many times that works has nothing to do with going to Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::. It all depends on if you believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross.

Whatever sails your boat

I thought it was "Whatever floats your boat"? :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 04:41:38 pm by SizzlinSean »

Spiff

When People Die...
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2005, 06:22:56 pm »
As long as we believe in Jesus, we will go to heaven. My dad used to tell me stories about the bible when I was younger.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 06:23:06 pm by Spiff »

super_sayian_spongebob

When People Die...
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2005, 07:11:42 pm »
My dad used to tell me stories about the bible when I was younger.
[snapback]146106[/snapback]
Me too. I certainly believe in heaven. I just believe it's another demention or something.