Author Topic: The Dream Thread. Reborn!  (Read 51353 times)

Spongefan123

The Dream Thread. Reborn!
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2005, 12:08:40 pm »
2 weeks ago i had a weird dream! Rocko was dancing and singing "im a goofy goober" after a sec, it was the same thing accept no words, his mouth was just moving. Then Patrick, Spongebob. and Rob Snyder started stabbing him. After they killed him, THey looked up at me, then i woke up.

When i woke up, i wanted to be a ninja! :ph34r:

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2005, 12:12:39 pm »
I dreamed that I was in a shopping mall, shopping for a Plasma Screen TV. Somehow I went on the elevator and then the elevator got stuck and fell down hard and I was stuck in the elevator for 5 hours, I almost suffocated and died. When I woke up my face was face down, sorta explains the hard of breathing.

Banana

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2005, 01:05:23 pm »
I had a dream that the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory came out, and when we went to see it we had to leave in the middle and go to some sort of really really freaky place that i forget than we went back and waited in a long line and when we got back in something really weird was going on that I don't remember from the original book or movie was going on.  Weird.

-Banana

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2005, 05:24:23 am »
I had a dream that the one ring from lord of the rings, was spinning in a black space, it then stopped and Sarons eye appeared, the image went in flames and the dream ended.

I later had a dream that an alien race that looked like spoons were attacking the earth. lol.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Chrono

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2005, 06:15:47 am »
I had a dream where I left my friends house and walked home and it was really late and I started to jog. Then I saw this guy up a head and when I passed him, I heard a gun. I started running and running and running and in the end I was home without any hair...

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2005, 07:02:20 am »
I have a lot of dreams about life, and then later i have deja vu exactly like my dream. Apparently at night we sometimes use the left side of our brain, which is psychic. I also have dreams about falling, and then when  I fall flinch and scare myself.
[snapback]200061[/snapback]

i have the same dreams too. weird.

i had a dream about michael jackson :blink:

i actually had 2 but ill tell you one.

i was in a grocery store and michael jackson was there with all his body gaurds. i was like, omg its michael jackson! so i ran up to him and i asked if i could shake his hand.hes like, ok.... so i shook his hand. then i was jumping up and down and then i aske dif i could shake it again. he let me. then i said "i love your music and your nose" then i hadnt relized what i had said and then he was like, "ummm ecuse me" so then i said"what i ment was that your nose is so perfect and its awesome" so then hes like"thank you" and then he wanted me to give him a hug... :blink:  so i did.

he was having a concert later that night, and for some reason it was in front of my grandparents house! well i wanted to get pictures with  my camra phone, so i gave my phone to this girl who had alot of peoples camras cause she was up close. well while i was watching michael jackson prefrom, she threw my phone across the street and it broke. i had paid for this so i was very upset. i told her i was gonna sue her. shes like"omg im so sorry it was an accedent." i called her a liar then went to my grandpa and showed him the phone. he said hed buy me a new one. then i woke up

i do have other dreams about michael jackson, lol i cant believe i would dream of him, 2 nights in a row! lol
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2005, 08:58:12 am »
My dream last night was a combination of horror and humour.
Often after watching a scary film, my dreams I normally have turn into nightmares.
And when I watch a comedy, my dreams become funny.
The one last night was horrific, it is far too gory to explain.
It was based on 'War Of The Worlds' and many other things.
The events happened like in the movie, my friends and family where all hiding in the basement with me as the aliens attacked.
Strange events occured, characters from cartoons/comics and other movies appeared randomly throughout the nightmare/dream.
Aku was summoned and destroyed 50% of the aliens, but he was not satisfide with destroying aliens and left.
GIR tried to kill my sister, but my dad killed GIR.
REGIS (from Megas XLR) had an army and was killing people in the most horrific way possible I've ever dreamt about for years.
Sly Cooper got shot and died.
Someone killed ZIM by hitting him across the head with a brick, he was the only being who knew how to destroy the aliens.
I went insane and blew up one of the invading aliens ships, but I recovered and all my friends, family and pets where alive.

I lost exactly 4 hours of sleep from this nightmare, I slept for a meer 5 hours when I normally sleep for 8.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

lil`Sara

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2005, 12:29:50 pm »
aww! poor Sarah!

ok, so there's this dream that i've been having at least once a week for about two months. everytime i have it, it gets more detailed.

at the beginning, there's this guy running through a house screaming. it looks like one of those ghost movies where the camera is like attached to them at the front or something. He looks kinda like an older Sean from degrassi *drools at thought*.
then, there's a women whose kinda fat that pulls back a curtain and she only has a towel on. She looks around, screams, and then slumps down on the ground crying. The image exspands and you see about ten dead children on the ground and in various places.
Then I'm looking through the eyes of the killer (it's a man), and he starts picking up the dead kids bodies and talking to them. and the weird thing is, they start talking back. and they all have these accents, like one boy is military, and one girl is country. then he does really gory things with their bodies, and it's BLECH!
then the lady comes in and sprays pink foam into the killers eyes, and he crumbles over the sink in pain. Then there's this voice over guy that says "She didn't want to do that. Because that night, every women in that apartment building was murdered either while their children were sleeping, or after watching them die." and as the guy's saying that, I'm walking in a dark hallway, and i open a door, and then i walk in and turn around and its my room.

so far, i've made floor plans and face sketches after the dreams. does that seem weird to anyone?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2005, 04:03:47 pm »
kinda. do post them, iwould like to see them. thats very intresting
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

sponge monkey100

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2005, 04:23:10 pm »
me meeting billie joe armstrong :wub:  :wub: i love him :blush:
   and
me singing and rocking out on stage and giving a good performance!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2005, 04:29:41 pm »
I think I had a dream about Billie Joe once. If my memory serves me right (and who knows with me), I was mad at him for voting Kerry. I don't think I was being very nice to him. :biggrin:

sponge monkey100

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2005, 05:57:33 pm »
hey I voted for kerry :mad:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2005, 12:00:49 am »
My dream last night was based on Merry and Pippin from LOTRs and it was funny, cause it was all the bloopers they did wrong.
I love LOTRs, and pippin is too cute!

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2005, 11:29:48 am »
I once had this wierd dream where I was in a magical world and to get home I had to fly away on a magical punch buggy. Then, I ended up in a 2D video game world. In this world, there was a wierd person who asked me to get pizzas, and when I did I got points. Then the person asked for a washing machine to cook the pizzas in. I got it, but then the person realized that you cant cook pizza in a washing machine so it ordered me to get an oven. Then I woke up.

wierd huh?

I had another dream that I was just walking down an endless staircase and I was Gandalf!  :ph34r:

patrick12q

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2005, 03:03:06 pm »
i had a dream about me in BBIFM and i was facing zim,and for some reason,i hated zim,i tore his head off,and he fell off his robot and i won!i remembered getting $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,eh,well so on,and so on,and i bought a mansion!and,well,made 10 movies in 5 seconds!and the,i was walking down the street,got attacked,but i turned into the hulk and killed them all in gory effect.for some reason,it pleased me.but i despise it because one of the guys i killed was one of my friends,and patrick.then,i was walking down a ally with ghosts appearing,but i wasn't afraid of them.oh,wait,thats normal.well,i was walking down and saw gir covered in blood like the pic below.the last thing i saw,was a cat,weird,huh?gir about to kill me,and for 1 quick second,i see this twisted,disorted,mutated cat.i dreamt that dream until 4:97 AM,and then,i woke up again,and a lizard bit my head off,and this happend like about 5 times until a evil clown pulled me under the bed with me screaming at the top of my lungs,then i woke up for reals.